SVT Software LLC
Mortgage Calculator Pro is a quick and easy to use calculator for brokers, realtors, and home buyers. Within seconds, you will be able to calculate the monthly payment for a mortgage, car payment, credit card, or other types of fixed rate loans. The calculator lets you add different adjustments such as insurance, property tax, and monthly fees such as HOA to see of they would affect the monthly payment.
Mortgage Calculator Pro goes a step further and lets you save and organize your various loans in the Favorites list so you do not have to enter the information over each time. Special attention was also given to the user interface to make it as clean, intuitive, and easy to use as possible.
To save a loan, touch on the 'Save As' button. Then enter a name for the loan and touch on the 'Save' button.
Touch on the 'Favorites' button to view the loans you have saved.
To view the amortization table for a loan, touch on the 'Amortization' button on the bottom right. The application will then display the payment schedule for the loan.
To update the name of a loan, go to the 'Favorites' view and then touch on the blue button to the right of the loan name. Finally, edit the loan name and touch on the 'Save' button.
Touch on the 'Calculator' button, then enter the loan amount, number of years or months in the length field, and the interest rate. Touch on the 'Done' button after entering each field and monthly payment amount will be calculated instantly for you.
To update an existing loan, go to the 'Favorites' view and select a loan you want to update. Then update one or more fields of the loan. You will need to touch on the 'Done' button after updating each field.
Mortgage Calculator Pro now supports backup and restore via the iTunes files sharing interface. Your iPhone or iPod Touch must have iOS 3.2 or higher for this feature to be available.
Steps for Backup
1. Launch iTunes on your computer. Please refer to the screen shot above as necessary.
2. Connect your iPhone or iPod Touch to the computer via USB cable.
3. From the left pane of the iTunes window, select the device's name under the DEVICES grouping.
4. Next, select the "Apps" tab from top of the iTunes window and scroll down to the "File Sharing" section.
5. Select the Mortgage Calculator Pro app from the Apps list and then select the "mortgage.sql" file from the Mortgage Calculator Pro Documents list.
6. Finally, click on the "Save to..." button on the bottom of the Mortgage Calculator Pro Documents list.
7. Choose a directory to save the "mortgage.sql" database file. You will need to remember where this file is located on your computer in order to use it for a future restore.
Steps for Restoring
1. To restore the Mortgage Calculator Pro database with the "mortgage.sql" file that was previously saved on your computer, please perform steps 1 to 5 from the section above.
2. Next, drag the "mortgage.sql" file to the "Mortgage Calculator Pro Documents" list pane to perform the restore. You can also use the "Add..." button to select the file for restore.
Still need more help? Please view other questions and answers or post your own question via our Facebook forum.
Copyright 2008 - 2014 SVT Software LLC. All rights reserved.
SVT Software LLC